Crane Service Engineers
Our client is looking to recruit experienced Crane Service Engineers on a permanent basis in the Midlands area.
Service Engineer (Cranes) Field Service Engineer / Crane Service Engineer job: Main duties and responsibilities include:
* Refurbishment of Cranes, Hoists and Lifting Equipment.
* Crane and Gantry installation, inspection, testing and commissioning.
* Jib Crane installation, inspection, testing and commissioning.
* To undertake Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and identify potential mechanical and electrical problems.
* To undertake service follow-up work and/or project work related to crane conversion or refurbishment.
* To attend emergency breakdowns, identify faults and carry out effective repairs.
* To document all site visits.
Service Engineer (Cranes) Field Service Engineer / Crane Service Engineer job: Successful candidates will be:
* Experienced with Overhead Electric Travelling Cranes, ideally with knowledge of a range of cranes supplied by major global manufacturers.
* A competent industrial electrician and apprentice trained.
* Qualified to NVQ level 3 or above.
* Able to work alone, as part of the Service Team or able to lead a team of engineers depending on the nature of the project, duration and location.
* Expected to lodge away and undertake overtime and weekend working as required.
*Self-motivated, responsible, prepared to travel throughout the UK and will be expected to work some unsociable hours.
Competitive rates of pay, door to door, pension and overtime opportunities.
Company vehicle and mobile phone provided.
Suitable previous job titles: Crane Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Crane Technician, Field Service Technician, Service Technician, Crane Service Engineer, Crane Service Technician, Crane Field Service Engineer, Crane Field Service Technician, Crane Installer, Crane Maintenance Engineer, Crane Maintenance Technician, Service Engineer (Cranes)
Please apply ASAP