We're looking for a quality technician, to work with a leading manufacturing company. About the business:-
- Industry leader, with secure orders books.
- Presence across South Wales and most of the UK.
- Friendly culture, with a long-serving workforce.
As the quality technician, you'll be responsible for:-
- Conducting quality checks to ensure products meet contract requirements and compliance standards
- Selecting and inspecting samples from the production process
- Supporting the investigation and resolution of customer complaints
- Conducting symptoms causes remedies actions investigations (SCRA) where deviations have occurred
- Supporting the traceability and quality of the products
- Undertaking shop floor audits, ensuring the correct labelling of materials and work in progress
To apply for the quality technician, you will need:
- Previous experience as a quality technician or quality inspector within the manufacturing sector.
- Experience in a regulated sector would be preferred.
In return, the quality technician will receive a salary of up to £25,000 plus a benefits package.
If you wish to be considered for this quality technician role, then please click the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.