Applications for this job are closed.
Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for:
A CNC Router Programmer and Operator for ongoing work in the Tockwith area.
Immediate start available.
This will be working with a long standing client, who specialise in the high end entertainment industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for producing both 3 and 5 axis router programs using Alphacam software. You will be responsible for operating both 3 and 5 axis machines. The current progamming software is Alphacam 2020 and the working files are DXF, IGS, STP and STL. The current machines operating are Record 125, Record 240, Routech Chronos and CMS Poseidon.
* Use Alphacam software to proudce 3 Asix programs from DXF or 3d model
* Use Alphacam software to produce 5 axis programs from 3d model
* Safely operate 3 axis router machines
* Safely operate 5 axis router machines
* Carry out daily pre-use machine checks
* Carry out machine maintenance as required
* Read and understand engineering drawings
* Problem solve whether programming or operating machinery
* Work with a wide variety of materials including woods, plastics, foams and model boards
* Check that completed work meets specifications and standards
* Complete relevant documentation for tasks either paper or computer based
* Work within all company health and safety policies
* Communicate in a positive manner with other team members
How to apply:
In the first instance, send CV's to [email removed] or call the team on 0114 220088 (option 1) for Engineering.
Dutton Recruitment are working as an Employment Business on behalf of our client.