Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for:
2 Mechanical Supervisors for a months work on Ferrybridge Power Station to start on Monday 5th August.
We are looking for 2 experienced Mechanical Supervisors with previous experience with the installation of conveyors.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Safety conscious, housekeeping and can review weekly RAMS and SHE folders
* Ability to carry out various handovers
* Attend weekly co-ordination meetings
* Able to co-ordinate other interfacing trades
* Able to package supervise various sub-contractors
* Carry out works to Construction Issue Drawings
* Carry out works to ensure the Record Drawings are captured as the project evolves
* Carry out the works within the programme periods
* Liaise with the Engineering team (Mechanical and Electrical)
* Keep a daily site diary
* Can look ahead at any interfacing and resolve potential issues before they are installed
* Experienced and can close out snagging quickly
* Carry out Site Inductions and Tool Box Talks
* Record goods received and inspect for quality
* Arrange material delivery, Storage and Distribution
* Control all PPE issue
* Check Commissioning progress and sign off
* Control Safety Permits and Maintain Site Safety files
* Report on site progress to project manager
* Supervisor/Management experience
* Relevant trade qualifications
* SMSTS and CCNSG Safety Passport
Rates to be confirmed.
How to apply:
In the first instance, send CV's to [email removed] or call the team on 0114 2200888 (option 1) for Engineering.
Dutton Recruitment are working as an Employment Business on behalf of our client.