Applications for this job are closed.
Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for:
A Welder for ongoing work in Sheffield to start as soon as possible.
This work will be working in a fabrication shop using MIG and TIG process.
It will be working on mild steel and carbon.
Must be competent in both MIG and TIG processes.
* Must have a proven background in working with mild steel and carbon
* Must be able to read technical drawings.
* Health and safety awareness are essential for this role.
* Must be knowledgeable about equipment, processes, and materials, and should have a practical proficiency in welding that comes from experience.
* It is imperative that the ideal candidate has the ability to work on their own initiative.
* Must be able to work effectively as part of a team or as an individual.
City and Guilds or NVQ Level 3 in Welding would be advantageous.
Rate of pay is £13.00 per hour.
How to apply:
In the first instance, send CV's to [email removed] or call the team on 0114 2200888 (option 1).
Dutton Recruitment are working as an Employment Business on behalf of our client.