Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for:
A Site Manager for a permanent position to be based in Sheffield.
Immediate start available.
We are looking for an experienced Site Manager with an electrical engineering background to manage our client's interests on their customers sites.
Candidates need to have experience of industrial electrical and electronic equipment and have a good understanding of mechanical hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
High temperature refractory knowledge would be advantageous.
Man manage 4 Tundish Bay operators
* Be able to operate, repair and maintain all of our clients equipment (Tundish Spray Robot, Dart Machine, etc).
* Complete daily/weekly monthly reports on product performance
* Making sure all health and safety issues are monitored and dealt with, with on site control of COSHH on site.
* Be part of a call out team covering South Yorkshire
* Stock control of all spare parts on site.
* Liaise with our client and their customers an personnel at all levels
* Attend site meetings
* Facilitate stock control and ordering of all our client's materials
* File weekly reports and service timesheets
* Compile monthly reports
* Service and maintain all of our clients site machinery
* This will include but is not restricted to working on industrial electrical systems as well basic maintenance skills on mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems (PLC knowledge would be advantageous).
* Fault finding on breakdows and performing remedial work
* Participate in the engineering team rota that provides engineering support on a 24/7 call out basis.
* Organise shift cover for any absenteeism
Health and Safety:
* Be able to Standard Operating Systems (SOP's) and risk assessements
The salary package is £32,000 to £35,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus company laptop/vehicle and phone.
SSSTS/SMSTS and CSCS card would be expected.
How to apply:
In the first instance, send CV's to [email removed] or call the team on 0114 2200888 (option 1).
Dutton Recruitment are working as an Employment Business on behalf of our client.