Our client is looking for a Foot Mobile Multi skilled Engineer, applicants must have the following :
Recognised training or apprenticeship
Demonstrate a good understanding in all building services, in particular UPS, Generators, Static Switches, Single & 3 Phase Power, Distribution Boards, Control Panels, BMS, Lighting, AHU's. ECU's.
Take ownership on tasks set
Excellent communication skills
Responsibilities I Duties:
- Provide quick response to reactive jobs and complete in a timely manner.
- Carry out a first time fix where possible, failing that to produce a detailed report of what is required.
- Carry out PPM's as per job instructions.
- Monitor BMS for running and alarm conditions.
- Attend to A/C related clients problems. Access ceiling plant and controls, fault finding.
- Building walk rounds, taking meter readings from UPS, PDU's and utilities.
- Investigate faults, identify causes and effect remedies.
- Prepare accurate/timely reports as required.
- Ensure corrective/repair works are carried out in accordance with current regulations.
- Assist when and where required with installation works.
- Establish and develop trusting, meaningful relationships with Building Managers, Client staff and
- Endorse day to day and future compliance to safe working practices, quality standards conformity and best practice methods.
- Volunteer ideas/initiatives that contribute to the service levels and delivery.
- Positive contribution to the "team" effort and the raising of the standard.
- Undertake other tasks, as required by the Technical Manager, in accordance with experience and
Essential Skills and Knowledge
Minimum 5 years' experience in Building Services industry
C&G / NVQ qualified or equivalent in an electrical service/maintenance.
17th Edition IEE: Wiring & Installation competent
2391 test & inspection
Ability to multi-task and deal with a fast-changing work environment
Efficient & organized
Ability to priorities workload, and multi-task
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those shortlisted will be contacted.
For further information please email [email removed] or call our Romford Branch on 01708 380 820.