Opportunity for a sales professional with a technical background to work for a well-established organisation who have recently relocated into larger premises in a brand-new role.
The sales engineer will report into the director for the area of the business they will be working within and can shape the role as they see fit to create success and essentially 'make the role their own'.
Sales engineer duties will include:
- Working with the director to develop and execute an annual sales strategy for the division
- Identifying and generating new business development opportunities and building and maintaining key client relationships
- Providing technical and product knowledge to both new and existing clients relating to the services that the business provides
- Negotiating and issuing contracts to clients
- Presenting and reporting on sales activities
- Maintaining records of all sales, new business leads and follow up activities
To be successful in your application for the sales engineer position, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a sales, business development or account management position dealing with a technical product or service
- A university degree in a relevant field (engineering, business, commercial, etc.) is desirable
- Proven track record of success within a sales and new business development role
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal formats
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- A full driver's license is required to travel within the UK as needed
In return, the sales engineer will receive a salary of £35,000 - £45,000 (dependent on experience) plus pension
If you wish to apply for the sales engineer role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.