Applications for this job are closed.
Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for:
A Commercial Manager for a permanent position in Doncaster for an immediate start.
Our client are a Doncaster based company who due to growth are looking for an experienced, professional Commercial Manager with a passion for adding value and increasing growth in a highly competitive market environment.
The role is complex and requires someone with excellent organizational abilities and applicants must have an entrepreneurial mind-set, exceptional leadership skills and be comfortable working within a highly motivated multi-disciplinary team.
The successful candidate will be a creative and strategic thinker capable of identifying new commercial opportunities and of playing a major role in current and future sales and marketing efforts.
The Commercial Manager will be based at their Doncaster office with occasional travel in the UK, Europe and Overseas.
Duties and Responsibilities
* To develop and implement commercial strategies that meet company goals and objectives.
* Play a major role in the preparation of detailed business plans.
* Provide tangible support to sales, engineering and purchasing functions by preparing detailed commercial proposals, identifying sensitivities and opportunities and understanding detailed terms and conditions.
* To develop client strategies to accelerate growth.
* Make the big decisions and pro-actively seek to acquire and develop new customers whilst building excellent customer relationships.
* Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams to achieve agreed objectives (marketing, sales, customer service etc.)
* Manage internal business processes and chair monthly "Request for Quotation" meetings as required
* Wholly responsible for contract management, encompassing contract negotiation, preparation and contract review.
* Preparation of highly detailed tender documents and complex consignment stock contracts.
* Completion and presentation of monthly reports and to regularly review progress against objectives.
* Ensuring legal compliance of all commercial transactions with customers, agents and distributors
Qualifications and Skills
* Ideally degree qualified with a detailed knowledge of the refractory and/or steel making industry.
* Previous demonstrable success as a Sales or Commercial Manager or other relevant role.
* Proven success in sales and/or marketing, as well as evidence of ability to manage relationships with key clients and stakeholders.
* A solid understanding of market research methods and competitor analysis.
* An understanding of contract law and its relevance in a commercial industrial environment.
* Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
How to apply:
In the first instance, send CV's to [email removed] or call the team on 0114 2200888 (option 1) for Engineering.
Dutton Recruitment are working as an Employment Business on behalf of our client.