Dutton Recruitment are recruiting for:
An Electrical Fitter for a permanent position in the Leeds area for an immediate start.
This is an opportunity to join our client's team who specialize in the manufacturing, servicing and maintenance of electrical power transformers and distribution transformers
Responsibilities: Assembly of Panels, Instruments and Fittings.
Experienced & skilled Electrical Fitter who can install and terminate instruments & Marshalling kiosks associated with the build of Distribution & Power Transformers
- To carry out all production operations in accordance with the company health & safety policy. Ensuring your personal safety and that of others working in your area.
- Review and understand risk assessments and method statements, wiring schematics, drawings and special instructions. Then plan installation and prepare instrumentation and cabling to ensure that all wiring operations are conducted efficiently and with minimal lead times.
- Install switches, panels, kiosks and instrumentation to works instructions, wiring diagrams, drawings and special instructions
- Ensure all quality control and customer specific documentation has been completed to specification.
- Any other reasonable request you are instructed to do that you have received adequate instruction and training to carry out.
Preferred Qualifications / Experience
- Apprentice trained in electrical engineering.
- Experience of running and terminating cables
- Experience of reading, understanding and interpreting electrical / mechanical drawings
- Crane, slinging and lifting experience
Rate of pay:
Rate of pay is £11.29 per hour.
How to apply:
In the first instance, send CV's to [email removed] or call the team on 0114 2200888 (option 1) for Engineering.
Dutton Recruitment are working as an Employment Business on behalf of our client.