Dutton Recruitment are recruiting for:
MIG Welders for long term work in the Gainsborough area to start as soon as possible.
We are looking for experienced welders for long term positions to join our client's team who specialize in stainless steel exhaust systems.
This is ongoing work, with potential to go permanent going forward.
The work is on nights.
- Manufacture of exhaust system component parts in stainless steel and mild steel
- Manufacture of components to company quality standards
- Manufacture of assembly aids
- Completing works order documentation for jobs processed and compilation of time sheets on a daily basis
- Maintenance of housekeeping standards within working area
- Assist in solving manufacturing problems
- Maintain Health and Safety standards within the working area
Candidates must have significant welding experience and must be able to demonstrate this on your CV.
- MIG welding
- Engineering workshop experience
- Fuse welding using the TIG process
- Comprehension of engineering drawings/Weld Symbols
- Working to established quality criteria
- Use of jigs and fixtures to assemble fabricated components
- Welding of thin gauge stainless steel 16 gauge to 20 gauge and pipe work diameter 2" to 6"
- Excellent time keeping and attendance
- Work with minimal supervision and under own initiative
- Enthusiastic, reliable, honest and conscientious
- Keen to become involved in improving manufacturing processes
Rate of pay:
Rate of pay is £12.79 per hour for basic hours.
After 6 months service, this would increase to £13.08 per hour.
How to apply:
In the first instance, send CV's to [email removed]
Dutton Recruitment are working as an Employment Business on behalf of our client.